Monday, November 8, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
I've been using it for 04 months now. The shade I got was "76 Soleil Cuivré", and here's my personal opinion about it:
- The Packaging is nice with a clear medium size mirror inside.
- The amount of product is convenient ( 9.5 G - 0.34OZ).
- Price is within the average affordable range.
- Easy to find in Egypt (in most drug stores).
|This is my shade "76 Soleil Cuivré"|
- I didn't find a large variety of shades and most of the shades has orange undertome which may look awkward on some skin tones.
|Here's a swatch of the color on my hand.|
- As you see in the picture, it really has an Orange tone, but still work ok with me.
- It is highly pigmented.
- The staying power is medium.
- The texture is soft.
- I find it not easy to blend, so if you use it make sure not to load the brush.
** My overl all rating would be: 7/10