Sunday, September 5, 2010

Product Review " Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind and Purifying Micro-Pearls"





I have a combination-oily sensitive skin and I always had problems with skin care products as it either irritate my skin or cause my skin to break out. But since 04 months I started using the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser. It is a very good cleanser. It cleans the skin without drying it out and the Purifying Micro-Pearls contained in it helps exfoliate the skin leaving it smooth & silky. In my view the product is worth buying and the size is pretty much convenient (04.4 OZ). Trust me, it will last you a very long time as a dime plop of it is more than enough for cleansing your face.


At the back of the tube they say that for better results wash your face with the cleanser and then rinse with cool water in the morning and warm water at night. And it’s so true as cool water in the morning refreshes your skin and helps minimize the pores & the warm water tends to make your skin & vessels relax & opens up the skin to absorb the moisture from your night cream.

As for the price, it's quite expensive (here in Egypt) compared to other skin care products, but still within the affordable price range.

The packaging is a squeezing tube which allows you to get out the product without wasting much of it.

My overall rating: 09/10



No comments: