Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Review: Revlon Color Stay Mineral Foundation



Revlon is one of my favorite makeup brands. According to what most makeup artists & people interested in makeup, Revlon makes a high quality foundations. I've tried  a couple of Revlon foundations and today I will tell you my personal opinion about the "Color Stay Mineral Foundation".


1-The Positive points:

- The foundation is very soft and light weight.
- It has cheer to medium coverage with SPF 10
- The shades are very good and it has a good range that suites almost every skin tone.
- It worked very well with my oily skin.
- It did not cause my skin to break out.
- The staying power is very good.



2- The negative points:

- The built-in brush that is attched to the lid is not soft.
- The sifter is deep & tight which makes it almost impossible to dipp & swirl the powder or kabuki brush into it.
-The amount of product: 9.9g (0.35OZ).




My overall rating : 07/10















-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: